in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Skippin' Town
Monday, April 2, 2012
Random title from The Drums. :P 
I went swimming with my good friends and classmates last Friday in Hillsborough Alabang, and it was a lot of fun. Especially the slide! Let me tell you, we just couldn't get enough of the slide. :))

Melody, Joy, Bea, Pauline, me
We were talking about how how they described the McDo delivery guy since we ordered a lot of food
With Cath. I have no idea what I am doing at all :))
 One of the main reasons I wanted to swim there: THE SLIDE. >:) 
Seriously, we--well, mostly they--did all kinds of slides. Superman, side by side, backwards--I even bumped my head a few times--, chains, the Indian sit. It was all fun even though our bodies ached afterwards.

We were sitting at a step in the 8-9 ft side of the pool. I did not dare move for I do not know how to swim. :))

a somehow mandatory group shot, because last summer, we had a similar group shot taken at the same place as well. :)
With Anj
With Pau and Melody
After swimming, we hung out at Jak's place and had dinner there, courtesy of his parents. :) Then after dinner(though I have no more photos to show), we walked around the neighborhood and had some lengthy conversations. It was such a great day, and so much fun. Even though I got a bit sun-burnt and I got an unplanned tan, I can't wait to do it all over again. ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶