in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Saturday Snapshots #6
Saturday, November 17, 2012


Free drinks!
My brother practicing before their set

These were taken last September 1 at 7th High. My brother's band, Meditate, had a gig at the event Rockin' High @ 7th High, organized by 99.5 RT. I just tagged along. I was supposed to be the photographer, but I ended up doing a crappy job by my own standards. I was too engrossed with the music, and I was feeling the VIP Lounge just a little bit too much. Perks of being with the band. 
Still regretting the fact that I didn't have a picture taken with She's Only Sixteen who also played that night. Oh well.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶