in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Constant Conversations
Monday, August 20, 2012

Borrowed Jak's Kikomachine Komix collection. This is one of the things that have been helping me relax and get rid of stress. :) Rakenrol! 

Another thing keeping me from going insane over all the academic stress I am going through is, of course, music. :) i've been listening to a lot of Passion Pit lately. My love for their sound was just resurrected because of their song Constant Conversations. Here is the St. Lucia remix that I love too:


A lot of things have happened in the last two weeks that I was away from my blog. My life has been quite stressful (but still happy on the side :D). I've been mostly busy with my academics. But really, when I think about the last two weeks, I don't even know what I really did. It's all such a blur. I blame lack of sleep and water consumption (no jokes here).

But anyway, just last week, something sad and unfortunate happened. The mom of one of my best friends passed away last Wednesday. I don't have a lot to say about it right now, but Myka did mention it in her two previous posts here and here

Well, just thought to update a bit here. I hope I'll get to post more in the duration of our long weekend. :)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Vawter said on August 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

Cool!! yeah, kiko machine is really a great read.. try reading bob ong's.. really nice! :D

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According To Me


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶