in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
"Time is the fire in which we burn."
Saturday, July 14, 2012
I have no idea why, but I just seem to do wacky faces impulsively. :P


Time just seems to fly very quickly. I didn't realize we'd grow up so fast. Or maybe I was just too busy having fun everyday to care.

Last July 5, Thursday, was my best friend Myka's birthday. She didn't have anything special planned for her special day, but that didn't really hinder any of us from having a little bit of fun.
On the day of her birthday, Myka and I were to meet at her school, where I would pick her up. she intentionally cut her last class so we could see each other. Unfortunately, I picked her up a bit late since I had an org related event to attend.But anyway, when I got there, we decided to hang around the University Mall for a while before catching a shuttle home together.

I happened to bring my DSLR that day, simply because I felt like it and it was Myka's birthday. So on the ride home, we took a LOT of photos.
Myka's binder and my notepad matched perfectly! :)) this wasn't planned at all though.



Myka's shot, my edit. :)
Myka's again, my edit.
Mine, as previously shared here.
I'm quite sure this is mine (note to Myka! :D)
Myka's
Myka's again, my edit.
Although we were only together for a while, we still had fun. Taking photographs of everything we passed by was great, and we were able to exercise our skills again. And we haven't seen each other in sooooooo long! It was about time we finally got to meet up. :)

Post title is from Delmore Schwartz's "Calmly We Walk Through This April's Day"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶