in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Sunday Snapshots: UP BESTSOC Teambuilding
Sunday, July 1, 2012
...because it is just unforgivable that I wasn't able to post yesterday for Saturday Snapshots. :| :))

Taken during our UP BESTSOC (Behavioral Studies Society) teambuilding at UP Diliman yesterday:
Our colorful nails. :) Mine is orange!
Some of my blockmates! L-R: Nicole, Lora, Celine(at the back :P), KC, Jonah(at the back again. :P) Fia, Ian, Shayne, Aira, and Melody
UP's Sunken Garden. Our teambuilding was cut short because of the weather. :( 
The award I won, along with another blockmate :) It was a Human Bingo thing for our org. :))
(c) Photo from Claudelle :) L-R: Me, Jen, Jaimee, Claudelle and Jonah
(c) Photo from Claudelle again. :)) L-R: Jen, Jaimee, Fia, Isa, Claudelle, Celine, Me, Nicole, Hannah
I might update this and post more photos, 'cause there are a lot more pictures from yesterday. :) And, I know I said I would blog about my first few weeks in college, let's just say this a sneak peek or whatever. :))
Until my next post! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶