in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Saturday Snapshots #1
Sunday, June 10, 2012
I've decided to add a weekly blog feature! I'll be calling it Saturday Snapshots. It isn't anything special, mostly it'll just be random photos I'll take, either for practice or just for leisure. :)

Another work-in-progress.
The note attached to the hand stitched canvas bag my custom made shorts came in. :)
Old Cokin filters I inherited from one of my uncles. <3
Connector ring I bought from Camille Co's booth in BU3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶