in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Stepdad: Ordinaire
Tuesday, May 22, 2012




So two weeks back, when I was still having sleeping problems and surfed the internet until the sun came up (literally, mind you), I came upon this little gem of a band called Stepdad. The first song I heard from them was "Find Love" and I just fell in love with it and searched for an album or EP that might be in existence. I was extremely glad to have found their Ordinaire EP! I streamed the whole EP on their site and just loved every single song. I was waiting to dislike at least one, but I'm glad to say I didn't. They're just so fun and electric, and have a massive pop sound. I really can't explain it properly so just listen!

Enjoy! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶