in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
We've got no money, but we've got heart
Friday, April 20, 2012

I present to you Walk the Moon's song, Anna Sun, one of my all time favorite songs!
I stumbled upon this gem of a song earlier this year and I haven't stopped listening since. It's just such a feel good song and absolutely perfect for a good vibe summer. The video never fails to make me smile either, especially the dance part. How fun would it have been to be an extra on this video? Oh I dunno, it's just ridiculously happy!

As of now, the only thing playing non-stop on my iPod is Walk the Moon's EP, Anna Sun. I'll be checking out their previous albums and EP as well.

Happy listening! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶