in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Open
Saturday, April 7, 2012
I swear, I am in love with this song. I have no other words.
---
I’m a fool for that shake in your thighs
I’m a fool for that sound in your sighs
I’m a fool for your belly
I’m a fool for your love

I wanna make this plain
Oh, I know you’re faded
Hmm, but stay, don’t close your eyes

Caught in this pool held in your eyes
Caught like a fool without a line
We’re in a natural spring
With this gentle sting between us

I wanna make this plain
Oh I know you’re faded
Hmm, but stay, don’t close your eyes

Hmm, stay open.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶