in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Hellos & Goodbyes
Friday, March 23, 2012
Myka, Joy, Junichi, Melody, me

Senior Girls! DG ;)
Our photographers
 Myka and I missed being 'vain' in front of the camera. :))

          
With Taishie
random shot using my macro filter :)
Yup, this is quite a late post. Just a few photos from our graduation pictorial last March 5 that I wanted to share. Myka has already blogged about it here.

After our pictorial, me and a few of my friends went to eat out at ChicBoy and just hang out at BF. :)

TURONES! 
Shinji, Bea, me, Melody, Joy, Pau, Angeli, Jak
with my other best friend Pam :) (my loose striped tee looks weird here. :P)
Our blurred wacky shot
Another addition to our last high school memories. I hope college won't mess up our schedules too badly so we can still hang out. No matter how doubtful that might be, I'm still hoping. :))
Graduation is just four days away from now. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said on March 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

Congratulations, Daniel! :) Goodluck with College!


Blogger Nichie said on March 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

You have such beautiful friends. Congratulations! Hope the next step of your life is a fun and enjoyable one!


Blogger Anya Cruz said on March 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM  

Thanks Alliza! :)


Blogger Anya Cruz said on March 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM  

And I'm proud of my beautiful friends. :) Thanks! I hope for the same too.


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶