in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Saturday Snapshots #8
Saturday, January 12, 2013

Glad to say that I've been keeping up with my photography practice! Other than borrowing my dad's macro lens, I've also been using my camera phone a lot (as evidenced by the above photos). Ever since I got my new phone, I started downloading all kinds of camera and photography apps for it. 
Although it really isn't the same as using a DSLR, the rules are rather the same for composition, framing and the like. You still get to practice with it, plus it's a bit more practical than having to bring a bulky camera around all the time, which I cannot do. It also gives you a different perspective and lets you get more spontaneous shots. 
Funny thing, I've started to appreciate the post processing part of photography even more after all these app experiments. I appreciate the filters, but I'm also learning to better control sharpness, exposures, curves and saturation. Trying to exercise the technical as well. 

By the way, you can now follow me on Instagram: @danecruz! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Eatlovemerry said on February 20, 2013 at 12:46 AM  

So lovely!


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶