in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Hello there...
Saturday, November 17, 2012
     It's been a while hasn't it? Well, months actually. I've missed blogging a lot, but being busy doing school-related things and, if not that, taking a break from these school-related things, I haven't actually found enough time to dedicate to this blog. To be honest, it was the least of priorities then. Other than that, I'm lazy. I told myself I'd be back here by sembreak, but yet again I was preoccupied with dates with friends and a certain job training I was unexpectedly made a part of. But it was a fun sembreak, really. :)

      But anyway, here I am, still alive and breathing and really, really, really missing blogging. A lot has happened in the past few months that I want to share sometime soon, and of course, I have a lot planned for myself which I hope will pull through my busy second semester schedule at college. As for this blog, I'm planning another makeover for it, as well as a small reassessment of how I want to run it. Nothing drastic will change, I'm sure, but I just have to think about it.

     See you soon. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶