in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Snapshots
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Pistachio Macaroon my mom brought home for me :) It was really delicious!
A shirt I silk screened myself, with a little help from my friends. :) And, I obviously love that meme.
An unfinished sketch of Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji. I miss my anime :(
A shot of the sunset from March last year. It seems like it was ages ago though.
One of the many stray cats that grew up in our home :)) He was my favorite, but then he died for some unknown reason :(
From 2010. A variety of shells displayed at UST's museum
From 2010 as well. I don't exactly remember where we were when I took this picture. 
For the lack of anything else to blog about. :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶