in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
dreams, ideas, goals
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Like I mentioned somewhere in my previous post, I dream of putting up my own cafe/bookstore/I'm-not-sure-I'll-come-up-with-something-else. I'd probably add a bar too. Maybe. It'd be a place to hang out, to have peace and quiet while you relax and read a book. The place will have a warm ambiance, welcoming you with the smell of books and coffee and the sound of good music.I don't know how to describe it further in words, but here are a few photos that evoke an essence of what I imagine having one day. Just need these ideas put up somewhere.

broadway markets

cafe-vux_before-opening
Companion of nights.
Photos from Flickr and Google
 Just a slight essence of an idea; these pictures don't capture the whole idea yet. I want an artsier looking space, beautiful in the daylight, and glowing with lights at night. I've even thought up some lighting ideas that I want to try creating this summer.
Until my next post! ;)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Myka Javier said on March 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

I can see ourselves hanging out there. ;)


Blogger Anya Cruz said on March 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

Me too. That's part of the goal AND inspiration for this. :))


Blogger Sofia Gatchalian said on March 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

wonderful photos! :)


Blogger Anya Cruz said on March 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM  

Mostly from Flickr. :) Best place to find wonderful photographs. ;)


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶