in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Cameo Lover
Friday, March 23, 2012
I was supposed to go to my best friend Pam's house today to hang out, but then I woke up not feeling too well and quite broke too. So here I am stuck at home in front of the computer. 

Now, I just want to share this song that I've been majorly LSS-ing on. I even got Myka hooked on it. :))

I came about this artist named Kimbra after hearing her featured on Gotye's song. I listened to some of her songs, then stumbled upon Cameo Lover. I swear, this song is catchy! The video makes me want to buy a tambourine. :))  Give it a go and listen to it. :)



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myka Javier said on March 23, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

Since you've posted this... Makes me wanna listen to it again. >:)


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶