in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
You're my Escape
Monday, February 20, 2012
Over the weekend, I fell in love with another band--the Techy Romantics. <3


Techy Romantics is a local 'chillectro' group consisting of Ryan Villena on guitar, Camyl Besinga on vocals, and Dondi Virrey on the awesome rhythm and beats. They started in 2008, which makes me feel a bit late hearing about them. Then again, I'm not so updated about the local music scene anymore, let alone the indie scene.

My brother made me listen to them after he heard them live last Friday at DLSU's ANIMOvement, and at the very first beat of their song 'Escape' I was converted into an immediate fan. Their sound is precisely my cup of tea. 

Currently, I'm downloading their first album, Touch, and of course their current album Escape

Eargasms all around.

I'll leave you with their single 'Escape'.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶