in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
SANS HÉSITATION
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
from flickr
"If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all."
 - Oscar Wilde
The beauty of art and of literature really has a way of capturing me.When I see a beautiful image, a work of art that moves me, it’s almost as if my heart would break. It seems dramatic, yes, but it is true for every piece of art that touches my heart. I can’t explain it to the utmost point of how it makes me feel, the desire to know every inch of that piece of art, to see the story within it. It almost feels like love, seeing something so moving.

There have only been a few stories that have really gotten through to my core. Something deeper than just fancy words and descriptions. Though I do admit that these pull me into a story, nothing pulls me in better than really knowing the character, feeling the story. I love stories that make me think, that make me wonder “Why?” These are the stories that leave me speechless and silently begging for more. Even if I’ve gone through these stories numerous times, I want nothing more than to do it all over again, to try and feel more than just the pages within my fingertips.

One would think it almost obsessive. One can only be obsessed with something they can’t get enough of. And it is true; I can never seem to get enough of the beauty of art, of literature, and even of human nature, because truly, these all pique my interest. I thirst for knowledge on it all, the curious nature of which they come about to entrance us. What is it about these things that make my mind tick and my heart race; that make me curiouser and curiouser?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶