in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
isn't it enough now?
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
L-R: The Naked and Famous-Passive Me, Aggressive You; Neon Indian-Era Extraña; Starfucker-Reptilians; Wolf Gang-Suego Faults; Houses-Soak It Up; Strawberry Whiplash-Picture Perfect; Echo Lake-Another Day; Sóley-We Sink; IMMOOR-She Moves
Just some songs and albums I am currently addicted to. Like seriously addicted to. I built up this playlist after discovering the side of YouTube I never even knew existed. I listen to music on a regular basis, but I rarely create playlists for the sole reason of wearing them out or 'til my ears start to bleed from the repeat. I'm quite sure this current list won't wear out anytime soon though.

In other news, our apology letters from Ateneo arrived at school today, and it was rather depressing--but just a tad bit. I didn't even know what it was when our principal 'flung it' (sorry, lack of a better term) to our laps while we were waiting to start practicing for our cotillion. I think I've finally accepted the rejection, though a little bit of bitterness and regret sometimes manifests itself. But why let it bring me down when better opportunities present themselves? As some people would express; Carpe diem.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myka Javier said on February 1, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

I had been looking for Neon Indian, Starfucker, and IMMOOR's albums for such a long time!!! >:|


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶