in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Blog Update (11/17/2012)
Saturday, November 17, 2012
TADA! New blog layout! Worked on this for 2 or more hours I think? Minus the hours I spent actually looking for base codes. Quite a change from my previous one, which was much more colorful than this. I think it's better now, in a minimalist way. I'm still adjusting a few codes, plus I'm trying to figure out how in the world I can get the comment forms and the dates on my post back. If anyone knows how to, HELP!!!! Never mind, solved it! A bit wonky though.

But yeah, just another short useless update here. :))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶