in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
sing me to sleep...
Saturday, June 23, 2012
a passing breeze
So, today marks the end of my first two weeks in college. I know I said I would blog about it, but I am not in the right kind of mood for it yet.

Lately, I've been feeling very introverted. I just want to be somewhere quiet all of the time, think, and be alone. But being with my new found college friends prevents me from doing those things. I'm not saying I blame them, it's just that it is a bit difficult to be quiet and alone all of the time without seeming anti-social, and I don't want to seem that way. Besides, a part of adjusting to college life is making new friends and forming new bonds.

But, the introvert in me is a bit exhausted by all the socializing involved. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my new college buddies, and we have a lot of laughs and conversations with each other (I'll share these stories sometime soon hopefully. :D). Heck, I'm even enjoying meeting the upperclassmen of our course! Like I've mentioned, they are all fun, friendly and funny! But being the introvert that I am, I crave for times where I can just be alone and not seem anti-social or "emo".

Also, I don't think I'm that comfortable in my new environment yet. Coming from a school where I've basically spent all my life feeling at home in and then being thrust into a completely different environment isn't exactly pure bliss. I don't find it hard to adjust. I guess I'm still trying to get a better feel of our campus.

Basically, I'm just exhausted--physically and mentally--from all the adjusting I've been doing. It will all get better, that I am sure of. But right now, let me be exhausted.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶