in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Keep calm and forget the world...
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
by Zi Nguyen
~~~
Just a short update. I'm sorry for my two previous posts. Well, not really, but they were rather moody. If you should know, I tend to get like that at times. That's just how I process, I guess. But I feel a lot better this week, for real! :) A lot has been happening, but I'll make a whole post about my first few weeks in college this weekend. :) 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶