in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
"And the award goes to..."
Monday, June 4, 2012

I was quite surprised that I was awarded a "Kreativ Blogger Award" by Denise! Thank you! I really don't know what to say, I can't... this is so overwhelming! :)) 

The Rules:
So, Ten Things:
  1. I am a Grammar Nazi. I sometimes cringe at other people's bad grammar. (Sorry! :P)
  2. I'm fascinated with history, most especially World History. I think the fascination runs in the family.
  3. I used to dream of being an archaeologist and explore the Egyptian pyramids.
  4. Insects and other pests scare me and make me cringe like nobody's business. I swear, it's almost a phobia.
  5.  I love to bake, although I haven't been baking for a while now because our oven broke. :(
  6. For a while now, I've been constantly eating and not really watching my diet, but every time I check my weight and waistline, I don't gain a pound or an inch. (Yay!)
  7. I am (almost) ALWAYS online on Twitter.
  8. I've always wanted to try out black-out poetry, but I don't have the guts yet to black-out any of my old books. :P
  9. I like watching old films and French films.
  10. I suck at listing down facts about myself. Seriously
Now, let me start awarding people. And the Kreativ Blogger Award goes too...
I would tag two more, but they aren't that active, so I'll leave it at 4. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶