in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
step by step
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Well, it's been a few days since what happened. If you don't know what happened, look around here.

I guess we all have our own coping mechanisms. Right now, I've been trying my best to cope with what happened. I've been experimenting with nail art again, which I previously mentioned as one of my new summer hobbies. I've been reading a lot to distract myself and get sucked in a different reality. Tweeting like I normally do about random stuff, like the weather. Listening to music is always a surefire way to be comforted. Actually fixing my papers and requirements for my enrollment. I'm watching Discovery Channel and National Geographic more often too, because, if you didn't know, I really like watching those channels. In fact I used to watch those channels a lot when I was younger. :)

It's been working to some extent. I mean, after three straight days of bawling my eyes out, I seem to have finally run out of tears. I guess I'm in what you might call the acceptance stage. It also helps that my family is dealing with it better than I am. Although I still can't joke around about the situation, they've been helpful. And of course, I've got my friends and best friends. You guys know who you are. ;) Just talking/tweeting with them really helps a lot. It makes me even more grateful as well. Even a few people who I'm not that close or familiar with sent me a short comforting sentence or two, and it's been really nice and heartwarming. So thanks to you guys too. I really, really mean it. :)

Until my next post, which I promise will be on a happier note. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶