in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
our truth is hidden in our silence
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

photo by Nico Mak

"The wind sings of our nostalgia
and the starry sky ignores our dreams.
Each snow flake is a tear that fails to trickle
Silence is full of the unspoken,
of deeds that go undone,
of confessions to the secret love,
and of wonders not expressed.
Our truth is hidden in our silence,
Yours and mine."
- Margot Bickel
~~~
When I came upon this poem, it made me feel something. I can't explain it, in fact I don't exactly remember what I felt when I first read it. All I know is it made me happy. It made me feel at peace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶