in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Pre-Graduation Jitters
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
"A short post about how nervous and excited I am about graduation, as well as an insight on how much I'll miss high school and my Seniors family."

Well, the day has finally arrived; Graduation. I was supposed to make a post later after I get home from the ceremony, or even tomorrow after tonight's family celebration, which also happens to include my aunt's birthday. But I just can't help it.
If the thought of it was bittersweet before, right now the feelings are very, very bittersweet. It's the day I've been waiting for so long, even though it's the day that I have to say goodbye to my second family.

Everybody says it, and I'll say it again because it's true; it seems like only yesterday we stepped into our freshman year, so unsure yet excited. Time flies so fast all the years fade together into the most precious memories I'll treasure. Sophomore year and junior year were some of the best. In fact, highschool has been the most amazing experience so far in my life. Though right now, I can only remember the good stuff. I am the person I am today because of all the good and bad things I've gone through. All the stress and the pressure, the expectations and apprehensions, all the laughter and the tears. They've all come together in a slideshow of memories in my head.

It sounds all dramatic, I know, but how can I not be dramatic?

Well, now that all that is out of my system for the time being, I'll leave you until my next dramatic post. ;) :))

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶