in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Complexity or Simplicity?
Sunday, March 11, 2012
by Julian Bialowas
True. 
At one point in life, I tried to simplify my life, to reorganize my thoughts. Of course I was unsuccessful and I gave up trying to "simplify" my life. 
Is it even possible? Aren't we all made to be complex? Doesn't life just make you that way, as it throws challenges and adventures at you?
Personally, I don't think I want to be simple. I'm not capable of that. I'd rather be complex, isn't that much more interesting? 
The time I'll become simple is when I've exhausted everything the world has to offer. Probably when I've grown old beyond work. That's when I'll relax, knowing that I at least tried to live life to the fullest.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶