in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
passing time...
Monday, January 16, 2012
Well, after all that drama, why not pick up the mood? :)

As I looked for new things to try, I came upon my old hobby--Origami! Being that I had nothing else to do that night, I found some pieces of paper and tried my hand at it again.

a little blouse and culottes

I actually made this a long while ago, but still. :))

A bigger origami blouse and culottes. Kind of looks like a uniform, doesn't it?

a fun, little toy frog that jumps about. :))

Another hobby that I'll be revisiting is poetry. I used to write random verses, and I came up with something rather maniacal or random. I guess I might post one of my poems one of these days if I feel like it...

Well, as they say in German--gute nacht!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶