in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
doodle dares
Friday, January 13, 2012
This is one of the little steps I am taking to get back into drawing. :)

:
A doodle I did when I was bored in class :P

I used to doodle a lot when I was in grade school. Emphasize A LOT. Me and my friends even gave in a lot of effort into them, writing and drawing all sorts of things on our notebooks,  pieces of paper and illustration boards. Then somehow, it just eventually stopped. Not completely, but all that fanciful effort we gave diminished. 
So I was downright glad when I started doodling again and came up with that thing above. ^^ :))

My good friend's "Doodle Dare"

The doodle above is by a friend of mine whom I "doodle dared" into making this. I dared him to doodle something filled with a lot of interesting details on my sticky note. The thing was, my little sticky pad is only about 1 1/2 X 2 inches in size! But of course, lo and behold, he came through with that doodle up there. 

So, the creative push I've now thought of is this Doodle Dare. I'm going to get as many as my friends to get into it and see what kinds of dares we can come up with. I for one am considering one which involves leaving something a bit permanent somewhere in our school. 

What kind of dares would you come up with? ;)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myka Javier said on January 13, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

For some reason... This post makes me want to doodle all over again... The doodling we used to do. >:)


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶