in a sea of people
Home Saturday Snapshots Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Follow

profile
anya|18|ba behavioral sciences|UP-Manila

The thoughts that run in this head aren't always easy to comprehend.

“In search of something immortal in mortality."

etcetera
Instagram
Links
Disclaimer
All images posted on this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
creative outbursts
Thursday, January 12, 2012

For what seems to be quite a long while now, my level of creativity has gone considerably low. I'm pretty sure I've been complaining for too long already about how I'm constantly uninspired and unmotivated to continue my artistic pursuit. 

Then one day, it all just caught up with me. I was fed up with being in a state of creative stagnation. I wanted to start over and get my creative juices flowing once more. But then, I didn't know where to start and what to do. I pondered long and hard, but I just distracted myself from what I needed to do. I'm a mess of thoughts after all, so I ended up not getting anywhere. At times like this, I always end up on Google for help. 

Then I had a chance encounter with this wonderful little list of rules from creativesomething.net. It helped me a lot, and even inspired me to add a few 'rules' of my own (as shown above).

Right now, I haven't really gone back to that creative drive yet, but I'm slowly making my way there. Bit by little bit.

[Image: © Anya Cruz, bokeh texture on image: deviantART]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofia Gatchalian said on January 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

Thanks for your comment! Followed you. yes! Have you read my latest post? :)


Blogger Sofia Gatchalian said on January 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

Oh my! Tomorrow's the release of the ACET results.. I'm really nervous! Really?? See you in DLSU then! =)))


Post a Comment

All rights reserved A Box Of Nostalgia by Anya Cruz
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶